- End ‘shame, isolation and segregation’ of fistula sufferers, urges UN reproductive health chief
- Preserving biodiversity vital to reverse tide of climate change, UN stresses on International Day
- FROM THE FIELD: Saving the tree kangaroos of Papua New Guinea
- On World Bee day, human activity blamed for falling pollinator numbers
- Promoting ‘a healthy sustainable future’, the UN health agency engages young and young at heart to 'Walk the Talk'
- European elections: The view from your region
- Theresa May quits: UK set for new PM by end of July
- Liberal Democrats start leadership contest
- France's Macron urges Brexit clarity after May resignation
- Theresa May resignation: What does it mean for Brexit?
- Jeremy Corbyn: Theresa May has lost confidence of her own MPs
- Ruth Davidson: May 'has done the right thing'
- Ken Clarke on Tory leadership race: I think I'll give it a miss
- Conservative Party: New PM to be in post by end of July
- Theresa May: What does PM's departure mean for NI?
Category Archives: Citizen Science
What is a Smart City? Most people don’t know what a ‘Smart City’ is, and let’s face it why would they care? Even the most simplified definition, like this one, taken from Wikipedia, would switch off any man or woman in … Continue reading
There’s nothing like a couple of beers to get the conversation going. Unfortunately I mixed a couple of bottles of Berliner Kindl with research and started searching twitter for Citizen Science references. I ended up “chatting”, tweeting or whatever, to @johnagallo about … Continue reading