- End ‘shame, isolation and segregation’ of fistula sufferers, urges UN reproductive health chief
- Preserving biodiversity vital to reverse tide of climate change, UN stresses on International Day
- FROM THE FIELD: Saving the tree kangaroos of Papua New Guinea
- On World Bee day, human activity blamed for falling pollinator numbers
- Promoting ‘a healthy sustainable future’, the UN health agency engages young and young at heart to 'Walk the Talk'
- European elections: The view from your region
- Theresa May quits: UK set for new PM by end of July
- Liberal Democrats start leadership contest
- France's Macron urges Brexit clarity after May resignation
- Theresa May resignation: What does it mean for Brexit?
- Jeremy Corbyn: Theresa May has lost confidence of her own MPs
- Ruth Davidson: May 'has done the right thing'
- Ken Clarke on Tory leadership race: I think I'll give it a miss
- Conservative Party: New PM to be in post by end of July
- Theresa May: What does PM's departure mean for NI?
Category Archives: ProjectMAY2016
So my Project May 2016 is over and we are now a few days into June so I have had time to reflect on how it went. To recap, I got tired of reading life hack after life hack and wanted … Continue reading
I’m in to week 3 of my experiment in May. Last week I was seriously questioning whether this had actually been of any benefit of all. However in the past few … Continue reading
Last week I blogged that I wanted to make a few changes – partly in light of things I’d read, but partly because I wanted to make a few changes. Bluntly I want to eat/drink a little less, exercise a … Continue reading